The roles of the Certified Nursing Assistant and Certified Technicians are vital to the healthcare industry. Not only do CNA’s and Techs assist medical staff, but as “front-line” members, they have the most direct contact with patients. We aim to strengthen health care by focusing on competence and compassion that goes beyond industry standards. Our hands-on training courses are designed to provide students with the essential knowledge and skills that are required to thrive as an entry-level healthcare professional.
Mission: To empower the physically challenged and disabled individuals to take control of their lives by fostering opportunities and resources in the community. These efforts include:
- To provide health and social services for seniors and other individuals suffering from health and social problems
- To formulate a holistic approach to addressing the needs of those we serve
- To provide healthcare service to promote good health and hygiene
- To produce Compassionate, Competent, and Certified Healthcare Nurses
- To encourage, support, and assist in the development and revitalization of our local communities with emphasis on the disabled
Dignity’s Nursing School (DSN) was incorporated to facilitate the replication of empowering Compassionate Competent Caregivers (CCC) with the focus on employing its own Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) graduates. This selective process enhances “Dignity Place Homecare Services”, allowing the agency to put the most qualified caregiver(s) to work.